Very light and very useful for a small rifle, Kari was given this as a default primary. The other rifle she uses is the second half of the range spectrum. This rifle is used for short-medium range and CQB. After time of using this rifle, it has been changed to fit her prefered style of CQC. Though she only uses one over the other at a time, Kari had to carry both when escaping Europe. This was a great hindrance to her movement and maneuverability. However, both rifles are perfect to their own purposes.
- The grip has been changed to an ergonomic polymer grip for stability by fitting the hand more comfortably in the grip
- The translucent magazine has been swapped with a windowed magazine. The reason behind this was to replace a shiny magazine with a matte one to make them slightly harder to spot. Why this matters to Kari is uncertain
- The slightly-skeletal folding stock of a stock G36C was replaced with a more solid folding stock to make handling recoil easier
- The barrel has been extended by an inch to add slightly more range and accuracy to the weapon. Being a compact CQB rifle, an inch is all that's needed
- A holographic sight has been installed to make aiming more clear
- An underbarrel rail guard was added to the front of the bottom foregrip rail to distribute weight forward to slightly help recoil handling