Most Likely Story
In the first life, she was born in Genoa, Italy in 1332. By the time she had been 16, the Black Plague had spread around Italy. The plague eventually caught up to her, quickly ending her first life. She was later born again in Nagoya, Japan around the late 70’s. Even though she remembered memories of her first life at a young age, she didn’t say much about it. By keeping most to herself she had lived a pleasant life, doing things like going to shooting ranges and even traveling to America as she got older. As a high-schooler, peers started to make rumors from the limited knowledge of her that she was a witch, or the devil. On a walk home from late classes, she was jumped by a group of peers and was murdered, stabbed in the neck. Before the story could get out, she woke up like she was simply unconscious. After being rushed in by memories of the sorrow of both lives she lived, her eyes painfully blackened and her hair decayed into a ghostly white which the tips would chip away as burnt ash. Taking the initiative that she was dead and vengeful, she didn't look the part and found it hard to speak. By means of ethereal travel, she took bits of outfits and clothing to forge an outfit similar to the Bubonic Plague Doctor and a cute Japanese teen, creating a macabre sense of her two lives. Also later fulfilling her admiration of old firearms and handheld weaponry, utilizing a blackened Thompson M1927 and sharpening a used machete.
- Her existence is noted at middle age in the 1400's, alive, in the party to start The Cycle
- People across Japan have been recently (as of late 2088) reporting deaths that describe of Isha's doings, and the first idea comes from Ren that her spirit may have surged like the extremely brief resurgence of Jacob
- Isha has haunted a wide range of the big names in this community, but has left them all alive surprisingly. Despite this, she has only failed to haunt one: Alex
- Isha will approach her victim and will manipulatively find a way to know which method her victim would prefer to be killed. The options lead to being shot by her P08, or cut up by her katana, used to be machete, in the end
- The most famous case was a young man who killed another man because his girlfriend was cheating on him with the other man. While caught alone after an argument, Isha approached the young man and asked if he liked action movies or slasher movies, knowing this was a question he'd be comfortable answering. The young man answered "slasher movies", and was found dead when his girlfriend returned to find a wide gash made into his neck a few hours later
- It's weird that sometimes she can talk normally, right? When she does so, she actually looks like a decent person instead of a scary ghost - although that might change soon, for better or for worse