With an unknown origin more mysterious than its existance, Isha has this handgun in her coat more for show than for use. Until late 2086, it has been a collector's item. Surprised that it worked, she took the opportunity to continue putting upgrades on the handgun. The small magazine and the classic 9x19 parabellum caliber make it a weak handgun compared to other special weapons, but it is a versatile handgun to match the 20th century firearm preference that Isha has.
- The barrel is longer than stock by 1 inch to increase accuracy over range
- The grip has been given an ergonomic pattern to make holding the weapon easier and more stable
- Most notably, the exterior of the weapon has been plated with gold and platinum, while the grip has been plated with gold and covered in carbon fiber
- Although small, the magazine is slightly heavier than its original weight to help the stability of the weapon
- Fun fact: the "Parabellum" in 9x19 Parabellum came from the Latin saying: "Si vis pacem, para bellum" which meant, "If you seek peace, prepare for war."