[SP] Q. If it's not too hard to ask, are SCP-085 and Cassandra the same?
- A. They may share the same name, similar manifestation, and both derive from sketches, but they are different. In fact, the entire reason I called her Cassandra was to commemorate Cassy. Think of it as honor, and lucky. Lucky 085 didn't take it the wrong way.
[KF] Q. After the encounter with Jacob and sustaining such injuries, how are you alive?
- A. I don't know myself. For a few days, I was told I may never be able to use my left hand again. Turns out, that was wrong. I was very lucky that Jacob turned out to be a very stupid man. If I was him, I'd put matter over mind. But I was myself, so I put mind over matter.
[AM] Q. What is your initial response to a growing threat of leaked information by "The Hacker"?
- A. I already know that if it weren't for the mortality of human beings, Ren would have hacked her way into my home already. She's a damn expert at computers and I have no idea how. To top it off, some dumbass in his basement is trying to expose information that would break the very structure of time and space itself. I hold that information. Nobody knows said info because I don't want anyone else to be as rotten and plagued as I've become.
[NH] Q. You're an "Act first, questions later" kind of guy. If this is the case, as it is, then don't you think you've gone too far without asking anything of Kari?
- A. Maybe, I don't know. I don't think there's a lot of spooky or dark things about her. If there was, I have a feeling she might have already asked me about them in a way.
[AY] Q. It may not have started now, but it's becoming noticable now. What's your plan?
- A. It's becoming noticable? What are you talking about? I must be being framed or something. If it has to do with my friends or something, then there must be a misunderstanding.