Special Groups Private Operations
A list of what people have been doing. More about them, less about me, right? I want to make The Hacker have a field day while I sit back and enjoy reading a plethora or private informations and documents at my desk. It only works for the groups that actually still exist, though. A brief explanation will be given regarding the nature of the operations and if you want to know who's in what team and who they are, check the "Special Groups" tab.
- Standard operations against an organization known casually as the "White Masks". Preventing their every actions at all means necessary.
- Black Ice:
- Dust Line:
- US Navy Seals
- Skull Rain:
- Red Crow
- Velvet Shell
- Prison Break:
- Humane Labs:
- Series A:
- Pacific Standard:
- Counterfeit printing plates hidden in a connected basement between to neighboring homes in Florida. Stolen plates, diamonds, and money printed with said plates.
- Three way deal between IRS "Taxman" gone rogue, FBI, and PAYDAY Re-evolved. IRS Taxman server retrieved and $25 million transfered from server to the pockets of PAYDAY Re-evolved.
- First World Bank:
- Standard bank job on a not-so-standard, medium-large bank in DC. Millions in a vault, stolen and retrieved in an undercover escape vehicle.
- Re-route an armored transport with millions worth in gold straight into a slaughterhouse roof. Cracked open the safe violently and steal the gold securely through an elaborate trap-based maze of shipping containers.
- Name of Science:
- No preplanning has been made, all four members continue to live further, the plan has been permanently cancelled
- Murky Station:
- To prepare for a raid on Akan Inc. in Siberia, two parts of an EMP bomb were stolen along with countless amounts of SCAR-H battle rifles and Glock 23 pistols.
- Boiling Point:
- Using the stolen EMP bomb to disable the test subjects and open the lab door, access to Akan Inc. laboratories guarded by the Reaper mercenaries, Russian, to obtain, steal, and then burn the only avaliable information on augmented human corpses.
- Code Red Epidemic:
- To obtain two blood samples from an infected patient of an extremely potent and contagious strain of the "Flesh Eating" bacteria Streptoccocus Pyogenes for an extremely large paycheck, a Chinese microbiotics R&D laboratory was raided only to be pummeled to the ground.
- Heat Street:
- Damn it, Matt!
- Green Bridge:
- Get the hook, Charlie.